Skip to main content

WIG REVIEW: Kanubia Easy 5 Wig -Easy 5 Loose!



But overall this wig is pretty its resembles brazilian hair to me. Its affordable for women who are in college like me and dont want to spend a fortune for a hairstyle. I got my unit at my local beauty supply store it was priced at $35.99 but the lady gave me a discount LOL ! But you can find this wig online probably cheaper or more. 


ABOUT THE WIG : 

The name: Empress Lace Wig Kanubia Easy 5 Wig 

STYLE: EASY 5 LOOSE 

2 Way L Shape Part 

COLOR: 1 

100% Premium Fiber

Can Curl It like human hair! 

This wig does shed also tangles! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Blues In Fall !

Its fall but I'm going to still wear my neon and summer colors lol. But anyways I purchased this lovely Peter pan collar last year around August for school and this blouse was about $35 at Macy's even though it was expensive for me lol. But I love it! The pants I had since last year the same time I purchased the top. The jeans were about $30-40 I think or maybe less so I'm going to wear these pants til the wheels fall off lol. But anyways thanks for supporting my blog! And I love you all.       ! ****OUTFIT SPECS: ****! *Top: Luciani Dantè (Large) * Bottom: Gloria Vanderbilb (Amanda) SIZE 14 *Flats: Old Navy size 9 *Handbag: Micheal Kors Hamilton Tote

10 Reasons To Take Online Classes

1. I can learn despite health issues that might get in the way of a traditional class setting. I was sick for a while and I couldn't stand a chance to go to a traditional class so I signed up for online classes. It's also great for students who long distances and still want to get their education. 2.   I can focus on my work without distractions from my classmates. I get distracted very easily so I need to be somewhere I can focus without any of my classmates making noises. 3. I saved lots of money on gas and time.   4. I love the communication with my professors. When I was in the traditional classes we had to raise our hands or wait a while to be called on. I love that I can just send an email to my professors and they respond with all your questions and problems. 5. More comfortable learning environment . Who doesn't want to go to class with their PJs and still earn their education? Lol. 6. Convenience and flexibility. I love the convenience a...