Skip to main content

My Wish Tag Questions !

Heyy Divas! I'm going to do a video answering these questions heres the link : The My Wish Tag

Here Are The Questions:

1. What do you wish you knew when you were younger?

 2. Where do you wish you could live? 

3. What is one thing you wish you could do? 

4. What would you wish to be better at?

 5. What did you wish to become when you were little?

 6. Is there anything you wish you could change about the world?

 7. What is your biggest wish? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Reasons To Take Online Classes

1. I can learn despite health issues that might get in the way of a traditional class setting. I was sick for a while and I couldn't stand a chance to go to a traditional class so I signed up for online classes. It's also great for students who long distances and still want to get their education. 2.   I can focus on my work without distractions from my classmates. I get distracted very easily so I need to be somewhere I can focus without any of my classmates making noises. 3. I saved lots of money on gas and time.   4. I love the communication with my professors. When I was in the traditional classes we had to raise our hands or wait a while to be called on. I love that I can just send an email to my professors and they respond with all your questions and problems. 5. More comfortable learning environment . Who doesn't want to go to class with their PJs and still earn their education? Lol. 6. Convenience and flexibility. I love the convenience a...

Twist Out on Relaxed/Transition Hair RESULTS

Who ever said that you can't achieve natural hair styles with relaxed rootsl! They are lying! Well I was tired of wearing a wig when its like 98 Degrees outside and plus the wig was almost coming to an end. It was good when it lasted. But anyways I always loved how my friends Z and Bre worn their hair in twist outs and bantu knots. Its look so full of life an sassiness! So, Lexise, that's me decided to try it out so I used some products and I got the results I wanted. I loved it. But next time I would definitely would try to use just water and oil! And see what that looks like. So guys make sure you check out the picture !!!!!!!! Love LEXISELICIOUS XO