Skip to main content

OOTD: 50 Shades of Pink /Valentines Day!


                          OOTD:50 Shades Of Pink!!! 


Hey ! Yes i'm on the roll with these OOTD's lol! But here is my favorite color "pink" and "purple"=Orchid! I love this color! But anyways it pink to me!
The 1st outfit I worn the day of Valentines Day when I went out with my mother and my family to a brunch aka Waffle House lol! If you don't know that I love Waffle House.
2nd outfit the day before V day! Yes I just worn this blouse like last week . But i'm a person who loves something I will wear like a million times in a different way.
I will also have a OOTD video on YT by the end of this week.


TOP- American Eagle size Medium 
Cami- WetSeal 
Leggings- DSW 
Earrings- At my local BSS 
Boots-Rainbow 


Top- Rue21 
Faux Fur Vest- Ross 
Jeans-Khols 
Ankle wedge booties- CitiTrendz or Rainbow 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Blues In Fall !

Its fall but I'm going to still wear my neon and summer colors lol. But anyways I purchased this lovely Peter pan collar last year around August for school and this blouse was about $35 at Macy's even though it was expensive for me lol. But I love it! The pants I had since last year the same time I purchased the top. The jeans were about $30-40 I think or maybe less so I'm going to wear these pants til the wheels fall off lol. But anyways thanks for supporting my blog! And I love you all.       ! ****OUTFIT SPECS: ****! *Top: Luciani Dantè (Large) * Bottom: Gloria Vanderbilb (Amanda) SIZE 14 *Flats: Old Navy size 9 *Handbag: Micheal Kors Hamilton Tote

How To Style Braids!

Hey !  Today I'm going to share my easy & quick styles that literally doesn't take nomore than 5 minutes todo. I'm in college so I have classes from 8:00 am til 2:00 p.m. so need a style that is cute but fast to create to last me a day. One of the best things having a protective style like braids they are good for your hair but also there is alot of styles that you can do. But check out my video how I do these trendy styles. -- https://youtu.be/qG3w2OSRxfco) Check out the pictures!