Skip to main content

Lexise's Fav Lipsticks Of 2014!

Hey! Happy New Year! I know im late but here is a post! Hopefully 2015 will be an amazing year just like 2014 but even better.

In the blog I want to share my favorite lipsticks of 2014! Now Im not sure if these lipsticks came out in 2014 but they are my favorite. Some of them may came out probably 2009 but they are new to me.

I will be having a video about me explaining why I love each lipstick and all that good juicy stuff. So please check my YT channel but I will leave an link at the end of this post when its uploaded.

I'm a huge fan of nudes and brown colored lipsticks on me. Now I do have some pink and red lipsticks but I feel like I have to use very little because it won't look good on me.


Now on to the pictures!


Thanks ! See you in my blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Reasons To Take Online Classes

1. I can learn despite health issues that might get in the way of a traditional class setting. I was sick for a while and I couldn't stand a chance to go to a traditional class so I signed up for online classes. It's also great for students who long distances and still want to get their education. 2.   I can focus on my work without distractions from my classmates. I get distracted very easily so I need to be somewhere I can focus without any of my classmates making noises. 3. I saved lots of money on gas and time.   4. I love the communication with my professors. When I was in the traditional classes we had to raise our hands or wait a while to be called on. I love that I can just send an email to my professors and they respond with all your questions and problems. 5. More comfortable learning environment . Who doesn't want to go to class with their PJs and still earn their education? Lol. 6. Convenience and flexibility. I love the convenience a...

Twist Out on Relaxed/Transition Hair RESULTS

Who ever said that you can't achieve natural hair styles with relaxed rootsl! They are lying! Well I was tired of wearing a wig when its like 98 Degrees outside and plus the wig was almost coming to an end. It was good when it lasted. But anyways I always loved how my friends Z and Bre worn their hair in twist outs and bantu knots. Its look so full of life an sassiness! So, Lexise, that's me decided to try it out so I used some products and I got the results I wanted. I loved it. But next time I would definitely would try to use just water and oil! And see what that looks like. So guys make sure you check out the picture !!!!!!!! Love LEXISELICIOUS XO